• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cheeks?

CrappieMagnet

muskieguy - pretty sure your wrong on that one. If I am wrong, guess I would be taking that one all the way to the courts and filleting a walley right in front of the judge showing, one fish, and here are the parts that I am keeping.

Dont forget the fins. fried they are just like potato chips. Hmm, guess I can only keep one fish then muskiguy, one fish provides the fillets, cheeks, rear fin, and the belley fins with meat attached (kept attached to the belley meat). That would put me over the limit if I kept another fish.

Just label the packages right (12 fillets, 12 cheeks from 6 fish with the lengths)

Old Guide & 2focused, I also got taught the cheek removal from the old guy in the shack. I fished a charter out of Warroad (1987) and this older guy comes in with the "ice cream" bucket and went through all the discarded carcasses and he must have had 3/4 of a bucket of "cheek meat"! I wonder how many people he introduced to "cheek meat"? smile.gifsmile.gif