• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TUF 7

Black_Bay

So does anyone else think that Jesse Taylor is the biggest jerk-bait-bait for throwing his career in the garbage? First he's in on trashing someone elses house then he goes on a bender and ruins his MMA career, at least with the UFC.

I couldn't belive a guy acted as he did, especially knowing he'd be on tv for millions to view? He got waht he deserved, now hopefully he'll learn from it and grow up a bit. What do ya think of CB's stamina in the last 2 fights? If he had better endurance training he could do even better in fights, although he looks like a ground and pound fighter as that's all he has for his skills?

Yea its sad to see becaues i saw him winning hands down and he goes and does that, at least dana told him when he gets his life together to give him a call, might still have a chance

CB was gassing but he still had power in the punches he threw and in his kicks. Tim just kept swinging but his power was fading a bit. He did ding CB a couple of times. I really wanted Tim to triangle choke CB and I think CB will have trouble with a really good Jiu-jitsu guy. IMO the wrestlers tend to be one dimensional until they learn Muay Ti and Jiu-Jitsu. The big tactic that CB and Jesse relied on was laying on the guy and punch once in a awhile. That makes for a boring fight. When Jesse and Daunte fought it looked more like they were on a date. This season seemed to have better overall talent though.