• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Strikemaster, Awesome service

bturck

Posted a problem with my Auger yesterday. Lots of good comments to the post. Decided to call Strikemaster at 8am this morning and explained the problem to service. They told me to come down and they would get right on it.
Arrived in Big Lake at 1050am, and was on the way back to St Cloud at 1115am. They did a carb adjustment, tested it, gave me a new gas cap because mine kept leaking. I purchased two bottles of oil as long as I was there. Total cost $3.41. Cy was greatto work with and told me that products are no better than the service after the sale. He sure convinced me. Good luck and hang on. Bill

PS Thanks to all who posted regarding my problem. Greatly appreciated.

I've got to agree with you. I had a slight issue with my lazermag so I took it straight to Strikemaster. Cy took care of everything at no cost. Not only do they have a great product but their customer service is second to none.

I don't ever think that I have heard a bad word about strikemaster, they are tops. When working the large ice tourneys in MN they are the ones who donate augers for the hole drilling and I can attest to the fact that they are super folks to work with! Glad your problem is solved.

When Cy told me the price 3.41 I said pardon me. The auger is 3 years old I certainly did not expect to not be charge for some shop time. They have my vote, and by the way so do you guys. This whole Forum is absolutley unbelievable with the way everyone shares tips, stories and personal information. It is really a treat to talk with all of you. Too bad we can't all meet for a cold one in the same place sometime. There are a lot of questions posed by folks who are just getting started ice fishng and everyone is really intent on cnverting them with supporting information. Give yourselves a round of applause. later all, and don't forget to hang on. Bill

I broke my throttle handle on my mag 2000 last year, i took it to strikemaster just looking to buy the part.they said to bring the auger in, they put it on for me and charged me nothing.great service.