• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cell phone coverage up north...

The_Lee

Question

Now that I am close to coming home, I am looking a new cell phone service providers. I used to go through Cingular but I am tired of them over charging me for minutes I do not use, so I am looking at new cell providers.. So far the most suitable for my needs that I have found might be Alltel.. Does anyone out there have Alltel? If so how is your service in the mississippi river valley and around the northern lakes?

My wife HAD Tmobile and I have Verizon. My folks have a place just north of Nevis and her phone never worked there, mine has 3 bars. Seems to me that for people that never get away from I94, I35 and 169 the Tmobile works ok. If you get away from those routes you WILL have problems with Tmobile, much less with Verizon. I travel most of the state as a sales rep and Verizon is the best I have found