• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Break Ups and Reunions

zamboni

I am surprised noones mentioned that Scott Weiland has gotten the boot out of Velvet Revolver and reunited STP and is touring right now.

Another big one is Audioslave split last year and Rage Against the Machine has reformed. They are in Europe right now according to their HSOforum, but when they hit Minnesota, I might have to go. I loved Soundgarden and RATM, but hated Audioslave for some reason.

I guess he has to pay rent, LOL. I am glad he's back with STP. What an excellent front man, and that band is just killer. Their live shows were wayyyyyy better than the albums, and the albums were great.

I saw Rage last summer at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin. I was a very good show. Muddy as he11!

If they come back here, I will be there. Seeing them outside was alot of fun. I wonder how an indoor show would be. I didn't get to see them last time they were here with the Beastie Boys.