• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Winnie accommodations

Looking for a decent place for me and the Mrs. to stay for the Winnie event.
Any places? I have done searches and have not found anything reasonable and I'm sure Denny's is booked. I got 2 options so far
1. sleep in the van down by the river
2. Drive up to my buddies cabin at Red after for the evening bite and stay there.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

Thanks for the link info
Dennys does look good but they only have 5 cabins in the winter and with all of the people coming up, I'm sure they are booked by now. but there seems to be quite a few motels etc around the area
I am still tossing the idea of URL for the night bite after the Sat get together, and stop Sunday for some more fishing at Winnie on the way back home. Gonna be kinda like a bi athalon of ice fishing,fish perch then drive drive drive and fish crappies. tiring but sounds fun.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Check Denny's to be sure they aren't booked. Ask for the IceLeaders Discount. I believe they are giving one as long as they have availability.

Click here for the Resort Locator.

Be sure to check the for the Drake Motel and Tomahawk in Blackduck, the Park Inn Motel in Northome, and Birchahven in Tenstrike.