• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Leagues/ Tournaments

74mph

Hey Guys! Im looking for a beginner/amature bass league or tournament series to fish in this summer. I participated in Mikes USA Bassin tournament series last summer and it was a great time, unfortunatly I cant fish that series this year due to scheule conflicts.

I am located in Shoreview, am a boater, and would like to get information on this years bass leagues and tournaments.

Thanks!

Andrew

well you can always join a local bass master club id say they are probably some of the more accesible series or look for a tues or weds or thurs night club check the tournament forum on here they have listings for all those clubs. Something to think about for next year is the extreme bass series for next year had the first tourny last weekend and it was very well ran.

There is some great stuff in the tournament forum but if you are just looking to get a taste and not spend to much money go to the bass federation site and send them a message they get back to you really quick and have some great info.

My bassmasters club is always looking for new members. Lakes Area Bassmasters. We are pretty low key, have about 8-10 members, and we are fishing 10 tournaments this year across the state and WI. Visit www. mnbfn dot com to get info on MN's bassmasters. If you visit my blog, you will see the dates and lakes we are fishing this season.