• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hummers showed up!

We put up 3 new hummer feeders at 6pm,and I took these shots a little after 7pm! My wife said she had seen one,but I told her she was nurtz. Big mistake. There goes my plans for about 10pm. \:\(

No C.C. needed here-I know they're rough! but I just wanted to let you know they are on the way.

Canon 30D,100-400mm L IS @400mm,ISO 1600,Time Value 400

2458405364_de4a9f7fc6_o.jpg

2458405430_41df53674b_o.jpg

Dude, it's no prob. You don't get CC on these boards unless you ask for it! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

So cool they made it. I expect the first ones up here by late next week or the week after. Hummers don't only spell spring, they let us know summer is almost here!

As always mm, great shots. After finishing some gardening tonite, they give me a reminder that it's time to put the nectar feeders back out in the morning for these little guys and the orioles. Thanks!

Man I can't believe you posted that... JUST KIDDING!!! grin.gif;\) Seriously thanks for the heads up, I'll put the feeders out tomorrow... The Orioles and Palm Warblers just plowed in today!