• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I had many calls on leeches and there availability, so here is what I know so far.

There may have bulk leeches in by this weekend...may? The supplier may have them by Friday.

Size this early will likely run med, maybe large. I requested large but you get what you get this early in the trapping season.

Jumbo's will likely take some time to show up. I suggest checking in on Friday to see if the bulk supply is in.

No 100% confirmation yet on if the delivery of bulk leech's will be today, or not.

As I stated best thing would be to check in after noon on Friday to see if they will be in.

50/50 deal...wish I knew for sure guys.

FYI Leech fallow up - bulk Medium-run are in, some smaller, most med-large, leeches in. I had 20 lbs delivered tonight at 6:30. They look pretty good for this early in the season with late ice out conditions.

I also got a new load of BIG suckers for the catfish crew, your going to like these bruisers guys.

(Remember suckers are a restricted use live bait in ND, be sure to know the regs on where they may be used and in what form).

Good fish'n!

Ed

The Leech's have been moving quickly, as one may expect. I did order another 50 pounds that should be in by Thursday this week.

They are very much in short supply and high in demand. No big jump in price on the last batch yet I expect it will, sooner than later.

Unlike gas prices, I will not raise the price tell we actually have to pay it. ;\)

Hey Ed do you guys always have a good supply of leeches or are you always looking for more. I just happen to know someone that traps leeches and is looking for some buyers?

So far our supply has be reliable and quality high for large and Jumbo bulk leeches. It takes a fair bit of dink'n around to set up a new vendor and go through the NDG&F import permits, checks, and licensing and such...so I'm not sure if he is willing to do that to get into ND/Fargo.

I am off work today and Thursday but if you friend has all the appropriate permits and liscences, and is up for the deal he can call the fishing dept in Fargo with his info and we can see. It is nice to have a back-up vendor for such things.

Our Jumbo bulk has been moving fast, very nice sumo leechs.

Depending on Mama Nature we can move 50 lbs in a few days. DL is nuts on Jumbo's right now.

iffwalleyes if you friend is interested have him call me in the afternoon some time this week, after 1:00 would be best.

Leech's are going to start to dry up very fast guys. Word from the trappers is we are about done, too tough to get. So...if you wish Jumbo's into the nest couple of months best stock up soon...like now.

I ordered as many lbs of Jumbos as I can get. Larges are already in tough shape and hard to find.

I just got in the 5 case's of Frabill Leech Bedding so If I were you I would grab what leech's you can and bed them up. They last months in it and get even healthier...great stuff.