• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's got a Frabill Tri-plex?

Scoot

hey scoot i own last years model, It is very heavy about 120 pounds. Has two meatle runner bars that all the seats are attached too. The new model is a bit better. Has a new seat system that the seats are removable. They got rid of the steel bars. Still heavy about 105 pounds. I like the black fabrick and has plenty windows. Triplex would need the tow bar,and a cover. Good for a guy that dose not mind the weight. Or who has a 4 wheeler, or a snowmobille for early ice. I was thinking about selling mine it is way too heavy for one guy to handle. Your looking at about 500 for the triplex about 60 for a cover, and i think the tow bar is like 150. I might sell mine for about 325 keep in mind it is different than the new model also no cover or tow bar

I also have last years tri-plex and I pulled it with a four-wheeler and no cover and it worked fine. Just need a long rope so the snow doesnt get thrown into the sled. The hitch seems like a waste of money to me. Me and my 6 year old son only used it so I had no problem handling it myself. Also I think this years model doesnt seem as good as mine. The new seats come off to easy- would blow out of a pick-up easily and just seems to be made lighter which is not always a good thing. Just my 2 cents though

I've had one for two years and love it. I took the middle seat out and moved the the other two to their inside position and have tons of room. I can load and unload by myself but rarely go fishing alone. Black canvas is tough and really warms up nice in the sun. I would buy it over again.