• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another first for me!

Doesn't look too bad to me!! They are quick little buggers aren't they! Congrats on another first. You're making a habit of this aren't you. Were you doing much photography this time last year?

Yeah, not too bad, but not real good either. grin.gif Actually, at this time last year, all I had was a Sony Mavica 2.1 mp. It saved the photos to a floppy disk. I had to wait about 4 seconds in between shots. If I used the floppy disk adapter, it took 7 seconds. Not too good of a camera for wildlife. grin.gif It took good photos but was extremely frustrating to use. I think it took at least a full second to even focus. cry.gif

Originally Posted By: X-tackleman
Yeah, not too bad, but not real good either. grin.gif Actually, at this time last year, all I had was a Sony Mavica 2.1 mp. It saved the photos to a floppy disk. I had to wait about 4 seconds in between shots. If I used the floppy disk adapter, it took 7 seconds. Not too good of a camera for wildlife. grin.gif It took good photos but was extremely frustrating to use. I think it took at least a full second to even focus. cry.gif

FD 200 Mavica?

I had one. Those were the shizzle back in '99 sick.gif

Our local super wal-mart still has one in the case on sale for $269 crazy.gif

I have the 1.2 mp Sony Mavica. The good ole floppy disk days. I loved when I would take a picture and it would screw up and not record to the disk. I actually still have that camera. I can't seem to part with it or find someone to take it. Nice rooster!