• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a place in Barron County to get some firewood for our annual trip to Red Cedar. Yes the campground has firewood for sale, but it 10 bucks for a half night of firewood, we have 3 nights and I don't like spending $40+ for firewood for 3 nights. County regulations say no out of county firewood can be brought in and burned in the county parks (Ash boring beetle outbreak) I don't want a bundle from a gas station, I would like a half a truck bed worth.......thanks in advance

June 7th 8th and 9th.........school is out on the 6th, I am outta of the twin cities by 5 am for 7 am breakfast at the birchwod cafe on the 7th.......fishing by 9, back for the tournament weigh in before 3 PM (no we don't fish in it, but man are there some pigs in that system)

I lost the lower section of the map you had done for me, I know there were a couple humps in the south end of the lake by the island and something behind it too....and the southern side of the outlet too.......you wouldn't be able to resend that map to me would ya?????

I am counting down the days, not for the end of school, but for my 5 am wake up call.....I will take a lot more pictures this year and do a better write up as well

Just south of the outlet we hit smallies hard one afternoon. They were slurpin mayflies but we were getting them on topwater plugs.

The humps are purely fictional ;\)

Fax again?