• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

We didnt make it down. Our Captain called Friday afternoon and said the wind had been bad and water clarity was terrible, so fishing would be really tough. They gave us the option to pick other dates, so we'll be going up this summer to Algoma.

kind of sucks as we were really looking forward to the trip, but also REALLY cool of them to call and tell us instead of having us drive down, drop almost $2k when they knew conditions were tough.

They gained big time points in my book for thier honesty and willingness to work with us.

Wow.....That does suck but in the same sense is a fantastic thing he called. I sure hope the fishing picks up by may 16....I will certainly post when all is said and done and thanks for responding..Have a nice day.