• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another First?

Yep,of a different kind though. I just got done clicking the "submit order" button to canoga for a new 70-200 F2.8 IS.

As some of you guys know I struggled with which version to get,but in the end it all came down to one question from the wife-"will it work good if I use it?" bang-IS it is.

Kinda makes sense though,if I hand her the camera i want her to be able to take a good shot too. Anyway,this means the other L lens gets pushed back 2 weeks,but thats ok,2 weeks without a wide angle is a small price to pay to get another L.

Weird though,I wonder what makes her think I'd let her use it? \:\/

Good decision. You need something that works for everything and everyone that's going to be using it. We all know when the wife is happy, we're all happy!!

By the way, that is a first.