• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

June 13-14 - W'sGTG

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that flu flu is my Spring weapon.....and fishnets....now are we talking the fishnets that are used for walleye, or the one's used for fishing of another sort????

i wanna see pictures of your fish nets, and of lisas quarters.hope you gals dont mind me watch you plan your weekend, and adding my sarcazim, its quite entertaning. i might even dress funny so i could go with. just kidding. have fun!!

Cribbage, rummy, canasta, hearts, spades, poker. Will definitely bring a big batch of tater salad. I am a diabetic, so no pancakes for me. I could live on grilled burgers and grilled chicken legs, and my Kashi Go Lean trail mix I make.

Kashi go lean, sunflower seeds (honey roasted) craisins, raisins, cashews and sometimes yogurt covered raisins (lots of calories in these so not too often)

If I have the time I will make a batch of Cardimum Bread, it is great with Peanut Butter. If not I will bring something tasty though, I love to try to make new things. I am so excited, I play cards, but not well. Just teach me and I will learn. I will have plenty of Diet Dew with which is my drink of choice.

Hope

Diet Coke and Lienie's Red will abound in the pop-up. I can't wait for some wienie's fresh from the campfire.....mmmmm. Hey, do we know if Appledorn's will let us bring our own wood?

I'll bring something good, ....Donna is an awesome cook .. grin.gif;\) so what ever she can whip up for me/us is what I'll bring grin.gif

Terss not sure about the wood, but good question, I'll try to find something out.

With everything we have planned we might have to stay through Monday crazy.gif\:ogrin.gifgrin.gif