• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

June 13-14 - W'sGTG

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi All

It's been a crazy few days, sorry for my delayed responses.

Its sounding like we're gonna have a great crew for OUR weekend. grin.gif

Remember we're now at Appledorns, Ill post directions and other info closer to the date.

Not sure about elec. but I'll have extension cords and a generator. So we'll be set if there is no hook up.

I will have 2 kayaks with me.

How would everyone like to maybe rent a pontoon instead of the launch and Barb having to haul her boat down. I'm gonna check into to see what may be out there.

Teresa very glad you can make it. Friends are OK - but we may need to give her a FM screen name \:D;\)

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
Her little bug IS pretty funny. I think we should name it Bugsy. \:\)

Someone else called it La Cuccaracha, but Bugsy Segal would be cool too

I too want to thank Tami for pulling this together. I will be bringing a small tent, I snore. I am open to anything be it a lunce or renting a pontoon. I am so looking forward to this weekend, I'd bring a friend but they all hate to fish(stupid them).

Hope

I don't have many friends that fish either Hope. I'm bringing a tent too so hopefully we'll have nice weather and won't have to worry about getting wet!! eek.gif Or else we'll ALL have to pack into teresa's popup!! \:D\:D I'll put teresa on our master list also.

fishingchicks and DeeDee and any other gal who can't make it this year \:\( , I'm sure we'd like to make this an annual get together so maybe next summer?! I hope so! grin.gif

I am so looking forward to it. The pop up has a king, a queen and a twin bed....room for....ahhhh...8 lol. OK...if it rains, we'll figure it out. My van doubles as a sleeper too...I can't wait to fish this lake. It's been on my to do list forever...and now it's gonna get done. I love to cook too....so will have my griddle and be glad to do the cakes and sausages in the morning. I have a coffee pot and toaster and small fridge as well. I usually bring a crock of bbq or turkey for sandwiches. I prefer spending my time on the water, so easy and quick to get us doing what we love....fish!! Hate to ask (not really)...but do we have an Leinenkugel's fans in the bunch?

I make a pretty mean potato salad. I am neither a drinker nor a smoker but it doesn't bother me if anyone else is. Anyone like to play cards?

did someone say "CARDS" -

hearts

ueker

spades

poker

did I mention poker - grin.gif

Teresa - I'll take you camping with me any time. I'm usually happy with pop-tarts and peanut butter sandwhiches - I hate to cook. crazy.gif

I definitely go the "easy" route for camping too. I'll make taco dip for Friday night but that's only an appetizer. I can grill pretty good tho! teresa, I'm a Honeyweiss gal. I like to play rummy and hearts but am super bad at card games. I'm REALLY bad at poker and never win. No wonder everyone wants to play cards with me! \:\/

I love cribbage! PS...gonna try my hand at the WAM tournie on Osakis on 6/7th......wooooohooooo. If I win myself a boat..we'll fire it up for the weekend. Heading to Carlos on 5/16 if anyone is in the area.

Probably not....but I can dream of winning a boat. I'd only have to take a loan out to put gas in it at this point. It's tough with the gas prices these days to play so much.

ok - poker it is then grin.gifgrin.gif

j/k \:D - Lisa

cribagge is always fun.

I've got a fun yard game. Have you guys heard of the yard game call - ladder golf, sometimes called cowboy golf or any of a few other names. I'll have that with me.

I'm a rum and tequila gal grin.gif , never was able to aquire a taste for beer crazy.gif

we call that game....chuck your nuts...and I LOVE IT....I also carry bocce ball in the camper. I am getting excited to get my fluflu's wet......woooooooooooooooooooo

DeeDee wish ya could be there. We'll send lots of pics. Hopefully we'll plan next years weekend GTG, well inadvance - so maybe you could swing on up here. grin.gif

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
My neighbors play ladder golf and I never have-looks fun-bring it Tami! I'll bring the lawn darts-joking! \:D I

We can play poker! I just never make it past the 1st hand! grin.gifLet's NOT play quarters, agreed?! crazy.gif

Ohhh - but - why not Lisa grin.gif Please tell. crazy.gifgrin.gif