• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Horned Grebe

What a fun day, I spent the morning in the blind with my friend Stan and the afternoon with my good buddy Pete Riola running around to some metro hot spots... Here's a Horned Grebe.

95816847.jpg

I have about 12 GB of images to checkout, so I'll add images as I am able to get through them. grin.gif

Great shot Buzz. I spent some time this morning talking about you. A member of my photo club knows you and has a print of yours in his house. Wade McDonald is his name.

Small world! Of course I know Wade! I think we did like a 20 x 30 of my Shovel Point at Tettegouche images.... good stuff brotha. grin.gif It's one of my favorite images.

I'm out the door, gotta do a fund raiser for the St. Gertrudes Foundation tonight out at the Wilds G.C. I donated two framed prints and Don Shelby is doing a silent and a live auction this evening... gotta go iron my shirt and wash the dirt from today off my hands. ;\)blush.gif

It is amazing how much color these have. Like a lot of birds, when you see them for a few seconds at a distance, color doesn't pop at you, but when you see a photo in good light, it's incredible!

Thanks guys! I agree about the color thing. I was watching pods of these guys yesterday and they just looked dark brownish... then you get them zoomed in and its like WOW!!

Heres a far away image.. more of an environmental.

95849420.jpg