• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

White Pellican's

Hey Stu,

Great to see you in here. Long time no talk! grin.gifgrin.gif

In photobucket, you'll get the right code for your images to show up by pulling up your Photobucket image library and clicking on the bottom line (fourth one down) of code below the image you want and copying and pasting it right into your thread.

I went in and changed the code in your post, so you can click on "edit post" to see how the code looks if you want. Otherwise, just click and paste that bottom line of photobucket code and you'll be good to go.

Sweet shot of the pellies, too. They are so cool. grin.gifgrin.gif

How's the river ice up there?

No plans yet, Stu, much as I'd like to. Darn gas prices are going to kill my non-business travel this summer. If I do I'll give you a shout in advance. I've still got that Berkley E-Cat No. 3, and it needs to keep getting a kitty workout or it'll stiffen with age. It's a great late-fall musky trolling rod, but I wouldn't mind getting back into the kind of fish it was designed for. grin.gifgrin.gif

Originally Posted By: Catmendo
On the other, we only live once!

Good point, and I don't plan on taking any money with me when I leave this world. grin.gif

Now, if you've got a catfishing couple that wants to get married at your place, I can come up there to shoot the wedding and it would all be a business expense! So far I've shot weddings as far away from Ely as Fargo and the Twin Cities, so it's not like Lockport is out of reach. grin.gif

Imagine a bride in her white dress holding up one of those 30-lb channel cats. Pretty cool. grin.gif