• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Open water panfish tourny?

Steve, you are not missing much up here for perch its going to be one of those years confused.gif.The eyes on the other hand I think it will be a good opener :).

Lee, what do you have in mind for a tourney teams or singles?What kind of purse fishing equiptment or $$$$$.Where and when maybe we can get something organized anybody else up for this?Will it be C/R?

All great questions and much thinking has been taking place. I'm thinking you can fish with 2 man team or by yourself and make it a boat entrie fee. (Thinking $40 is good for boat fee) Have a boat inspection at the beginning of tournament. It will be a C/R with weight penalties for dead fish. $$$ payout would depend on the amount of boats entered. Keep in mind this is all still thoughts and anyone's suggestions would be more then welcomed. I think this will have to start with just a couple of friends doing it and as we spread the word it will get more and more people involved. It's one of those things that you just don't know what will happen until you try it.