• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lund no longer a sponsor of the PWT???

Has anyone heard why Lund and Mercury pulled out of sponsoring the PWT and apparently In-Fisherman????

I found it strange that they were no longer a sponsor of either. Does anyone know the scoop??? Must be some story.

No scoop or juicy story. I am guessing the ecomony played a big role. Hard to fork over all the $$ when you aren't selling boats. Check the PWT for the press release details.

Primetime,

In reading the rules of conduct I don't think i broke any rules with my question.

It was an observation based on facts. For example if Chevy dropped out as a Sponsor of Nascar and I asked on this post if that were true or not, I don't think that breaks the rules of conduct. Please point out my error if you disagree.

Walleye71

Its not you that did anything wrong ,it was me naming the site to look for.

What I read on that site was that the PWT was and still is for sale.

Lund also had not sponsored the series this year but is now offerring monies for several different tournament series top finishes which include the PWT.

Sorry we cant mention other sites here.