• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kinglets,etc.

MARINERMAGNUM

I love the challenge of getting a really good Kinglet image [haven't succeeded yet!] they are almost worse than warblers for sitting still.

Just a few images from this morning. Took an hour to shoot but it was nice out,and wanted to show you what's on it's way to the land of "set ups" and "off sale liquor" grin.gif

I will make note that I commited to shooting in manual exposure for the whole time to see if I could compensate quick enough,so some of the exposures are not as i'd like-but you can identify the birds at least!

Hermit Thrush

2411445671_684b3e3080_o.jpg

Golden Crowned Kinglet

2411445403_2a5964b7ca_o.jpg

Finally an oddball shot of a Yellow hind end Warbler. This little spoiler landed 3 feet from my lens,flew a few more feet away,then wouldn't pose worth a ..... darn. This was all I could get of the little wascal.

230mm,manual focus

2412271592_454e4979d4_o.jpg