• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finally, some feeder birds

Steve Foss

I'll be the first to admit these are nothing amazing as photographs go, but I felt like sharing the first birds except for a few chickadees and nuthatches that have visited our feeding station for the last FOUR MONTHS!

It has been an inexplicable winter feeding birds for us, with no changes to the feeding station from last year, but also no birds since late fall migration.

Nice to have a few customers return. Once the weather breaks (starting today) and we melt some of this snow, I think things will get pretty busy at the feeder.

doves.jpg

junco.jpg

Well atleast your optomistic about the weather! I like the lighting on the doves. My lonesome dove who has been around since Febuary has a mate now and they have been cooing nonstop in my pines.

Geesh Steve!...4 months without birds!....holy moly!....but I certainly can equate to that myself 2 years ago here in Hibbing...went the whole winter without a bird...it happens for sure!... I think you'll have a "litter" of doves this summer after all the "cooing" going on grin.gif