• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi all. I am heading up to the Hayward area May 15th to 17th. We are thinking about fishing Big Sissabagama. We will probably be targeting panfish for the most part. Any hints or tips on Big Sis or any other lake would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you ever head over to West-Central MN, I would be glad to reciprocate!

I haven't fished the Big Sis before but a friend from work has and he said they did pretty good on crappies this past winter there. If it's slow there, you might want to try down the road. We did decent on Potato this winter. Bluegills were decent sized and we got quite a few nice sized crappies.

Work the point on the north end of the lake fro the crappies and you can expect some very nice ones as well. Also some other lake which go unnoticed are Upper & Lower Holly just east of Sand lake both are very good for crappies.