• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's Stuck Where

Hi guys I'm sorry Mother Nature is taking things out on you. I was at the hospital with my Dad when I heard Duluth was gonna be in trouble. I hope you didnt get it to bad or atleast I hope it heats up for you and melts what you do get

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad is pretty bad. Started Thursday, he is on a breathing maching whatever there called. They are waiting for his lungs to get better before they take him off and he is a rather stubborn man so when he wakes up he tries to take out the tubes so they have him in a drug induced coma. they backed off the drugs today so he would be awake for the doctor to check him out, We will find out tonight if they are going to ween him off the machine. They did about 5 billion tests on him yesterday, give or take 1 or 2, but other then his lungs being in a crappy mood the rest of the test came out good.

I just found out its gonna get really cold here.

Yes very stressed, but very hopeful. That fire watch will most likely be all summer long. I cant remember the last time you could have a campfire. Last week we were pounded with rain but wasnt enough.

We've been in a drought that seems to last forever here too. Hopefully this extra snow will put some of our regions out of the danger zone. Hopefully when you come up the end of June you'll be able to have a campfire! grin.gif With smore's!

What happened to your avatar?

NO SMORES ! ! ! ! I am down 25lbs and am NOT getting those back! I have no idea what happened to my avatar. I need to put one back on just havent had a chance. Gotta get ready for work in about an hour. I hope I can have a campfire up there! Thats the best part of camping! Well if I cant I uess I'll just have to stay in a hotel \:\(

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom
...At least we have warm clothes and heat.

LOL We have heat \:D just not warm clothes \:\( I think my warmest jacket is about as thick as a sweatshirt. The camo the hunters buy is thinner then that.