• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wednesday Night Bass League (West Metro)

3 open slots remain - 15 boat league

Wednesday Nights 5:30 - 9:00

Entry fee of $240 covers all 12 events. Optional $10 Big Bass of the Year pot.

100% payout + sponsor items

Weekly payouts: first($120), second($60), third($20), and big bass of the night($40)

Year end payouts: first($320), second($200), third($100), and big bag of year ($100)

Big bass of year payout will be based on participation in optional pot.

Here is a list of the lakes we are fishing:

Crystal

Bryant

Minnetonka

O'Dowd

Bush

Medicine

Cedar

Waconia

Marion

Medicine

Minnetonka

Pelican

Post back if interested or with any questions.

Thanks for the question Hydra -

You don't have to fish them all, we do allow subs and we drop your worst event. But as this is a 12 event league, you wouldn't want to miss too many or you would hurt your chances for a season end payout.

We still have spot remaining in this Wednesday Night Bass League . It is a lot of fun we have a good group of guys that all love to fish and b.s. If anyone is interested in our few remaining spots please let Jonesin4eyes or I know so we can hold your spot Thanks Chris

Ricqik, Thanks for the interest here are the lakes and dates.

May 28th: Crystal

June 4th: Bryant

June 11th: Minnetonka

June 18th: O'Dowd

June 25th: Bush

July 2nd: OFF WEEK

July 9th: Medicine

July 16th: Cedar

July 23rd: Waconia

July 30th: Marion

Aug 6th: Medicine

Aug 13th: Minnetonka

Aug 20th: Rain make up night if needed

Aug 24th: Waconia (Sunday 7 hr event 7am to 2pm)

For any teams that are still interested in fishing the Wednesday night bass league this year, time is running out. If you want to fish be at the Crystal lake access at 5:00 pm on May 28th I will have entry forms and rules with me. Just give me a heads up if you are planning on showing up to fish so I know to look for you.. Thanks Chris or call me @ (320) 491-6158