• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pair of eagles returned

I have a pair of eagles that are back.

All handheld with Canon 100-400 at about f-8 and 400mm

C and C welcome.

Nest zoomed out

ebc2fd58.jpg

Nest zoomed in, I don't know if they have eggs yet?

c66a07f6.jpg

couple of eagles

9ad4e263.jpg

Single eagle

b55efb04.jpg

Cropped about 50%, probably too much, are there guidelines as to how much you dare crop?

6fd3ba14.jpg

Thanks

DMN

I'm not one to offer any CC, but these pics are great shots. I'll guess I'll be looking for a better camera.

My wife went up to Ely this afternoon and said there was an eagle feasting on a deer just north of Mille Lacs.

Keep'em comin' DMN.

DMN, very nice images. Great that you found the eagles and a nest.

lep, good for you. Not everyone wants C&C. Lots of folks just like to share their picks in here, so when someone wants a critique it's great to ask for one.

Thanks Steve,

I hope they have young, should they allready be setting? There was another nest also, but I don't think they will use it this year, last year the wind took a toll on it.

Dan

Thanks LEP7MM,

My camera can do way better than I can make it do, so now I am the only one to blame if shots look bad, makes me think sometimes I should be using a disposable.

DMN