• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Saltwater Series 24 volt tiller trolling motor in very good condition. Pushes my 17' Lund Fisherman very well - no kicker needed with the 115 Yamaha and the Riptide on board. Plenty of power!

Looking to get $150. Make me an offer.

Here's one exactly like mine for sale on HSOList. Set up the same way with the tiller control and the bow mount. The only difference is mine is a 24 volt, 65 pounder.

I would look to sell it here, too, but how does a guy ship it? I'm too lazy to take it apart and box it up! My laziness can save you some money!

Ok, there's my 'used car salesman' line...

If anyone is still interested in this, I have now listed it on HSOList. Just do a search there for Minn Kota Riptide. It's a no reserve auction, so it might be available cheap.

Looking for a local guy to pick this up - not looking forward to boxing this thing up for shipping!