• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rainbow Six Part 2

Bigbartguy

Like DTRO said. I had it my hands. I have heard mixed reviews. What stopped me was 2 guys walked in and were returning it Sat. when I was a t game stop to pick it up. After talking to them they said they would just stick with COD4 until the new maps come out on the 3rd for it. Too slow. Not so much run and gun. And it is April almost. Too many steelhead in the rivers here prety quick.

I've read similar comments about Rainbow. The game play isn't as fluid as COD4, but COD4 set a pretty high bar that'll be hard to match. I read where someone equated Rainbow to playing Atari compared to COD4. That may be a stretch, but I've read a few reviews that say it isn't as smooth and realistic as they had hoped.

I hear ya about the maps getting old after playing them upteen times. I still get a kick out of it though and will be purchasing the new maps when they are released.

I waited to get mine thru gamefly, after I received it I had the "but it" option so I ended up paying $35 after all the discounts.

It is a different gametype than COD, R63 is more close quarters with leaning against walls and etc. They also added a sprint button now. Is it as good as COD? That depends what type of gaming you want to do. Overall COD4 is superior but I like R63 as a changeup. Pick it up, you only live once.

So is RB6V2 along the lines of COD? Where you are able to get shot more than once before you die? I was thinking of getting it, but I am planning to save the Game money for the sport show so I can pick up more "essentials"

Don't know man, need to replenish my Flicker Shad collection.....And the wife doesn't really want me getting anymore games \:\) I think I'll give it a month, especially since the new COD maps are April 4th.