• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can Am Spyder

1runhotshot

Seen them at Leo's South last month. He said they are are good sell, with many peo[ple liking them. Me personally I do not like the looks of them, but hey if you do go for it, he said that they have demo rides once the weather gets better.

My brother was looking at one last year. He said he'd never own a true bike down in the cities because he's afraid of driving one in the traffic down there, but this CanAm is something he thinks he would feel safer riding on. Not that I'd buy one, but I would definitely take it for a spin or two! \:\)

I've been riding about 45 years. I don't like riding a bike in heavy traffic and usually don't. I think riding one of those in traffic would even be worse. They have a very low profile and I think they would be harder to see. But they do look like they might be fun.

There is a shop in red wing that sells them. I will say one thing, they are quick. I ride a donor bike and that thing was still quick. I was quite suprised by the take off. Still ugly though