• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dancing with the Stars

Sandmannd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it but I think Adam is going. Will hat to see Jullianne go, but he's just not up with the rest of them. The one that really impresses me is Marlee, I don't know how she does it being hearing impared and all.

Anyone notice Presley's partners mouth when he dances? I call him the guppy now, he just can't keep his mouth from making fish gulps all the time.

I really don't like Kermit and Piggy (Marrisa). I keep seeing parts of her when she dances that make me throw up in my mouth a little.

I think Jason and Kristi are going to be really hard to beet this year, but hopefully Shannon comes on strong cause with Jullianne leaving earlier than I would like I need some eye candy. And she is a decent dancer.

Sandmannd... easy... Just PLUG up your ears for a day and become "deaf"... you'll see what other "sense" you pick up on... almost same idea as when you lose an arm, and the other arm becomes stronger...

I don't think it's as easy as that to dance to rythem you can't hear Rebel. Would be very hard. I've had some hearing loss due to broke eardrums and when I break one I can't hear at all. No idea how she does it. Lots of work and her partner has a touch that if you watch close will help guide her.

I was disappointed to see Edyta use a whole year's worth of fabric in one costume last night...

that fat little Tony winner needs to go, but I think Adam will bring down the best part of the show firt. MORE JULIANNE!!!!! That should be the theme for voting for Adam...

And how could they say Shannon didn't move her hips enough???

I thought they were moving just fine....Just a side note, I work with Kristi's father-in-law. Does that make me know somebody, who know's somebody who is famous?

I truly believe that she is getting favorable treatment because she is fat. I think her performances are being judged higher because they can't believe she is making moves with the extra weight. If she were 50 lbs lighter she would have been gone weeks ago. I think the same rule applied to Christian last week. He was OK but not top grade material. They felt sorry for him because of his arm. Just my .02

Windy