• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dancing with the Stars

Sandmannd

OK, before I get blasted here, anyone else watch this and what did you think? Hey the chicks are hot and it's a nice show to watch with da wife. I thought all the guys last night were pretty decent for the first time. There were three that really stood out, Jason, Mario and that latin dude.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see it, but I do watch on occasion with the wife. I guess she doesn't mind me oooogling the female dancers. Because it must be pretty obvious why I would watch it. BTW, the female pros are way hotter than the celebs, overall.

Sandmannd that young cutie IS Julianne Hough. She's way prettier than Edyta, although Edyta's outfits are OUTSTANDING. Karina Smirnoff isn't anything to scoff at lookswise either, Actually that Kym Johnson isn't too shabby either. Its what we used to call "a target rich environment" in my single days...

Yep, gotcha lawdog. The Karina has a nice body, but that face lookes like Mr. Ed, just can't stand her. Kym is nice looking but crosseyed as a goat hehehehehehe. Juliane is way prettier than Edyta, but Edyta's body is smoking. Another good one is Cheryl.

Had yesterday's DVR'd and watched it tonight. Man that Shannon Elizabeth is HOT!!!!! Hope she gets to stick around for a while. I think Priscilla Presley will get the votes that Osmond got last year.

So what do you guys think of tonight? I think Monica should go for the girls. The guys are harder, Penn could go but he cracks me up, Adam could go but then we wouldn't get to see Julianne. Maybe Steve, but I like him too.

I would say the top for to be in the finals are Kristi Yamaguchi, Mario, Jason Taylor & Shannon Elizabeth. That will probably be the order. I don't know that anyone can come close to Kristi this year, but there is a lot of season to go through yet.

I didn't see much of it last night, but I did manage to break away from what i was doing to see Edyta, Julianne and Kyrana dance. Hmmmm was that a coincidence they were the only ones I saw????????

What did you think of who got booted? I was fine with Penn going, thought he did crack me up, but it was better than seeing Julianne go up. I think she will be gone to soon because of Adam. As far as Monica, called that one, she was just horrible. Actually I think I called them both in a round about sort of way.

the chubby broadway star really needs to go. Not good at all. we need to keep Adam around so Julianne is still front and center, althrough no more black wigs and long dresses!!!!

I agree with you all the way Lawdog. I saw parts of her I never wanted to see last night. Julianne is smokin' so I hope Adam stays, but I think his days are numbered even though he improved a little. I think it's going to be real hard to be Jason Taylor or Kristi this year. They are so far ahead of everyone else already.