• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just a number, how many sheds so far?

I have found 7, two of which were 3 point, 3 were 4 point, and the latest find was a matching set from a decent 9 point. If you haven't already checked out the Hunting forum, theres a whole forum with plenty of pics of sheds from this year!

Yesterday we walked a field and found six sheds in 35 minutes. One four-point shed (really nice), a matching spike (looks like it should have been a fork but nothing branched off), a matching six pointer, and one smaller four-point shed. All of them were in a field that had about thirty to forty deer in it every night this winter.

I found 6 so far, but havn't been out in a couple of weeks. My brother Lenny found 15 last I talked to him, My brother Errol had around 10, most in the last week, my brother John had 2, and a friend was up to 13 last I asked.

Im up to 16 on the year right now. I posted all the pictures in the hunting forum, Its been slow going though. Wehn u pick ur first one up 2nd week of december it makes for a long shed season, but when u find one, i know for me anyways, im out there looking for more. So now its prime time, and im pretty burned out. I picked up a matching set this afternoon however. What a freak! Check it out when u get the chance, try explaining that type of antlker growth, the messed up side, curves out and then backwards, instead of in and toward the other side. Weirdest sice ive ever found, and ive got a couple freaky ones.