• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jalapeno Peppers

Lunger

Last year I grew them in black landscape pots. I filled the pots with compost from the local compost center. Poked some holes in the soil and put seeds in and patted them down. when the sprouts came up I thinned them to 3 plants per pot and made sure they got regular water and fertilizer. I got about 20 jalapenos and 20 chili peppers in 3 pots. Try to make sure they get as much sun and heat as possible.

Originally Posted By: hoggs222
I am growing my own Jalapeno & Habenero for the first time ever. I am going to do them hanging upside down. Not sure how it'll work, but.....

Good luck and caution with them Habeneros. A lady from work brought some home grown Haveneros in and almost killed three of us macho types. Something about home grown that is like a hundred times more flavorful and hot.