• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eyewear

BassProAddict

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the boat with the people who use expensive fishing equipment while using $10 glasses. I've been planning on getting a new pair, but I always seem to find something "more fun" to buy. I can't remember where I heard about them, but someone had reccomended buying a pair of Solarbats. Anyone try these?

Well here's a stupid question regarding eyewear. I was browsing through the sunglass rack at a discount store and found a quality pair at a HUGE price reduction. They didn't say that they were polarized so I didn't bother. Is it safe to say that if a pair of glasses are not labeled polarized that they aren't? Or is being polarized a common characteristic of quality sunglasses?

Dan

Hard to say.. but there is an easy check to see if a pair of glasses are polarized or not... take a pair that is known to be polarized and hold the 2 pair perpendicular to each other so one pair of glasses are horiz.. the other vert... if both lenses are polarized you should not be able to see through them. , or its ultra dark... if either or neither are polarized you should be able to see though both lense just fine.