• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey guys... too many rods and I need to make some room. Spring Sturgeon Season on the Rainy River is coming up, hook up with a great deal on rods that will handle these fish while not breaking the bank!

Rods located in Minnetonka, MN. Would prefer local delivery although e-mail me about shipping. The 2 piece Tiger rods will be easy to ship, the 1 piece BigCat rod will be not so easy.

E-mail Address is in my signature below!

For Sale:

(2) Ugly Stick Tiger rods - $40 each Retails @ $55.99 SOLD!!

- Model BWC-2201-2

- 7'-0" (2 piece)

- Casting

- Medium Action

- 10-50lb line

- 1/2 to 6 oz lure weight

- Both rods are Lightly Used, Almost New!

"When it comes to serious offshore fishing rods, the Tiger has earned its stripes. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Rods feature double-built Howald Process™ blanks composed of an E-glass outer layer with a graphite core, an extra-fast taper, and a reinforced fighting butt for superior strength and durability. Tiger rods also have blank-through-handle construction, fighting length EVA foam grips, graphite Fuji® reel seats with stainless steel cushioned hoods plus stainless steel reinforced guides and tops. This is an ideal live-bait rod."

(1) Quantum Big Cat - $35 Retails @ $45.00 SOLD!!

- Model BCC76MH

- 7'-6" (1 piece)

- Casting

- Medium Heavy Action

- 20-40lb Line Weight

- 2-5 oz Lure Weight

- This rod is Brand New, Never Used!

"Quantum has designed the perfect rod series for serious catfishermen. The blanks are constructed from a special woven E-glass composite material that provide incredible strength and durability. The moderately tapered blanks provide enough tip action to lob natural baits, yet plenty of strength to keep constant pressure on big fish. A super stiff butt section supplies extreme lifting power to pull large fish off the bottom, and an oversized butt cap gives you the leverage to apply maximum pressure. A special hard coated tip prevents damage from reeling terminal rigs into the tip. It's everything you expect from a serious catfish rod and more!

- Custom-designed, thick-walled E-glass blank is incredibly durable and offers superior lifting power

- Large, stainless steel reel seat for large capacity reels

- Durable double foot guides with aluminum oxide inserts

- Hardened chrome-plated rod tip prevents damage from swivels or sinkers

- Natural cork grip can be easily cleaned to remove bait residue or fish slime"

Quote:
(1) Quantum Big Cat - $35 Retails @ $45.00

- Model BCC76MH

- 7'-6" (1 piece)

- Casting

- Medium Heavy Action

- 20-40lb Line Weight

- 2-5 oz Lure Weight

I use this rod as one of my flathead rods. It's a good stick.

Originally Posted By: Flaco651
 Quote:
(1) Quantum Big Cat - $35 Retails @ $45.00

- Model BCC76MH

- 7'-6" (1 piece)

- Casting

- Medium Heavy Action

- 20-40lb Line Weight

- 2-5 oz Lure Weight

I use this rod as one of my flathead rods. It's a good stick.

Agreed! I love this rod.

Originally Posted By: hanson
Are you looking for another Ryan? ;\);\)

Perhaps if I had another reel in the budget \:\)

My fishing budget is next to nothing this summer. I've got a truck, wedding, honeymoon, and puppy on the way in the next 3 months!

Originally Posted By: Ralph Wiggum
My fishing budget is next to nothing this summer. I've got a truck, wedding, honeymoon, and puppy on the way in the next 3 months!

Yikes, man! Talk about the Ballad of the Disappearing Checkbook. \:\(

Chris, in your opinion would the Quantum double as a good fall musky trolling rod, probably paired with an Ambassadeur 65000 Trophy series reel with 65-lb Power Pro?