• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring Open water Reports

No problems with the motor at all. Be lucky if it even has 5 hours on it. It will push along at 67 with me and my gear in it and I haven't done anything to it. I haven't seen Frankies but this one is a SX-185 basically a 18' 6". I'll give you a call in the next day or so. Hope all is going well up there by you.

Tight lines all,

Steve

Mines 19.6 and black where yours is red. I called your office today to talk boats . . .you had skipped. I followed your lead. Let's talk. Even though a 95, with the rebuilt engine I can still get her up to 67 too.

Originally Posted By: salmonseeker2
Frank I think steve means 67 miles per hour, not 6.7....... \:\)

Jimmy, thanks for the laugh!! Now where is the rag to clean my tea off the screen grin.gif

When is your banquet? I'll get the info together for it and send to you.

Well the batteries are on charge and will get installed tomorrow night. Hoping like heck I can get on West Point a hit the Ice out perch and Crappies. I need to make sure the boats are all set for the Brown trout and Waldo excursions. Bring on the softwater for me!!!

Got my "Laser Rod" ready with a new reel and fresh batteries. Yeah, it's a real laser built into the rod to act as a strike indicator in low light or dark. A custom builder and friend builds and holds the patent. Not sure if it's ok to post the link here.

Time to get my OLD outboard tuned up. OLD = a 1952 Johnson 5.5hp. Original and runs great. Maybe I should sell her to a collector and get a new 4 stroke for the canoe. No idea what she'd be worth.

Can't help it, I hate to see the ice go. Just love fishin' the ice!