• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSOer kids go fishing

Jar Jar, Wyldewal and myself got our kids out on a little lake on saturday to do some fishing. The kids had a blast and so did the parents. Here are a few pics

flowage2.jpg

The Gang

flowage4.jpg

ORs boys jig up a nice slab

flowage3.jpg

Fishing buddies

flowage1.jpg

First fish

flowage5.jpg

Wyldewals son on the way to a nice pile

Randy

Great stuff.. And thats what fishing is all about.. Getting new, especially the youngsters, people into the sport of fishing.. You three did a bang up job on that this weekend for sure!! Great job...

Awsome! I love to see kids having a good ime and catching fish.

I had my son out on Gordon Flowage Sat, not too much luck as far as keepers, but he caught quite a few little ones. Shoot, Dad only managed 4 keeper gills and one keeper crappie.

Krissa had a great time! she asked when we were going to do it again. Nice pics Ran, we will have to hit that little lake again. Boy was Wally's boy giving lessons on how to pop crappies :D.

I tried your secret weapon for crappies on sunday and got a big zilch. oh well.

Oh, those kids sure have the F.M. fish pose down pat grin.gifgrin.gif

Jar Jar