• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WolfTrack Classic sled dog races

Ken and Steve - My friend Ann raced with the 6 dog teams - #19. She said she was near the end of the pack \:\) I gave her the address for this thread - I know she'll enjoy the photos you've posted already. She said it was a great day and all the Ely folks were gracious and kind -- but I already knew that! Anyway - I know if you had anything with Ann and her team she'd love to see them- Thanks again --

Sorry, Jackie. I took a peek and couldn't find any of #19. I was out in the middle of the trail and didn't know exactly how many mushers were going to go by. Seemed like a pretty long break since the last one so I took off - must have been before she reached the point where I was.

Guess what - Steve, you posted a shot of one of Ann's dogs! Check out the note I got from her this morning--isn't it amazing the connections we make without realizing it? Thanks so much for sharing your talents and photos---

I went to the forum and there is a picture of one of my dogs being petted by a volunteer. Its Steve’s photo number 2. I don’t know the persons name but my dogs name is Thicket. I had LOTS of people come over to my truck and talk with me and pet my dogs. As you can see Thicket has a HUGE smile on her face as did most of my other dogs. They obviously were very happy about getting the attention.

The other photos were great shots as well.

Thanks,

Ann