• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Down for the count...

Hi guys I gota bug that hit me this afternoon, I can't stay warm, chest cold now and aching all over, with some nasty gas.. Anyhow I hope this goes by fast but I have a feeling it will take a bit. Good luck to you guys this weekend..

I am at work today guys, chest is still a bit tight, but the aches and gas are gone. blush.gif Tuzzy called me bright and early this morning and said he is delivering my new St. Croix! Meeting in Timmy's office in 15 minutes...

Tim,

Nurse that cold/bug. That's just what I had and it kicked my but after a few days. Had NO strength at all. Hard to hold a cup of coffee up to my lips at the worst of it. Stomach was bad, then good, than back, etc. Hope it passes faster for you!!!

I haven't done squat here at the house, and I really mean that. Boxes every place, clean clothes...lol Who cares! I'll get to it. Now I really need to get out and fish and clear my head some. The LX 5 talks to me each night. Hope to test a little pond this weekend at some point, it's tiny! It's a friend's and we know it has fish in it but other than Bass, he doesn't know. The camera and the Marcum should solve that mystery in short time.

Just looking to see who's going out and the details. I'll check back here. Tim, Chris and Doug have my #. Feel free to call. Tim, get better quick!!!

Timmy, hope it passes brother. I sure hope this Ice down here holds up. I have to get you guy's down here once. I cannot wait to try all my new YBD's and Maki on these slab Gil's. If anyone is up for this Monday let me know. I might get a shot on West Point.

Steve

Tim, no matter how much you want to fish your health is more important you are better off staying out of the elements.Hopefully I will have some pics to show you and take care of that cold Bud will talk to ya later.

Thanks guys... Well I am slowly starting to feel like myself, a solid nights sleep will help. Can't stop this nose from running however and I am alot less achey. Started eating a bit today, yesterday all I could take was a couple of pices of toast and sherbet. Back to work tomorrow and will be ready to go fishing by next weekend

Tim,

Relax as much as you can. [PoorWordUsage] weather isn't going to do much for us getting out and having fun anyway. If you went out now, you'd be wiped out and relapse. I know the frustration. I missed way too much time but I'm 100% now. It's all about the fun. If you need anything, just hollar at me.

Thanks Ray, so much for a slow Monday morning, with all the icing that occurred on the roads this morning it's been hectic. Had to go to the lab for my annual physical prep and saw a couple cars off the road. I called 911 on the way into work to notify them of a four car pile up on Floyd Ave this morning at 06:15. The two cop cars that responded ended up getting into accidents...

I kept my van in 1st gear and never was above 15 mph on the way in this morning. Nasty stuff.