• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

viewing photos

I know this probably has been brought up in the past but I can't seem to search it down. I can't seem to view some of the photo's of some of the poster's in various forum's. Is there something simple setting wise that I need to do on my end to view these? Any advice greatly apprecieated.

Thanks

Can you see any photos at all? I'm asking because if you can't see any if you are viewing from work it could be a firewall issue. If you can see some of the pictures....Has this just started, have you been able to before?

WW,

I teach at a school and our filter system blocks photos from some sights like Flickr. I can see some that are posted from others like Photobucket, but not the others. If that's the case for you and you're at work, might be something you're job filters are doing. If it's at home, Dbl's probably correct with a firewall or antivirus issue.