• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Friday at Cabella's

Jim W

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The action starts at

6:30 tonight

at the

Owatonna Cabelas

Upstairs then to the right.

Meet fellow FMers and get in on the Hot fishing talk.

Hope to see you there tonight smile.gif

Jonathan and I had a good time at the meeting. It was nice to meet Rick, Dave, MJ5, Jim W, Hastings Gal and husband, and others. It was also nice to see Dennis and Paul again.

I liked the presentations as much as I got to see and hear (Jonathan kinda had my attention divided). People should make an effort to go to these meetings. Well worth your time! Also had a very enjoyable conversation with Hastings Gal and her husband, really nice people.

mm

I'm sorry! I almost forgot. Thanks to fishingfever for the free dvd and Dave for the free plastics!

[This message has been edited by mistermom (edited 11-14-2003).]

Just got back from the meeting. It was a great time talking and learning about new fishing related topics. Got to watch Pete Riola show us a few clips and also had a chance to chat with fellow FMers. Jim W also gave us the low down on Trout Days. Matt from Road King Outdoors also showed us one of the fish houses...awesome!!!

Very fun night!

Mistermom, it was great meeting you. We will have to make it out this winter for a little hard water action.

Good Fishin,
Matt

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum

[This message has been edited by MJ5 (edited 11-15-2003).]