• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new pictures

You gals are A-OK with me, as for boilerguy, he's a softy, even my daughter thought he was pretty cool just a few minutes after they met. She spent more time at his fish house than our own. As for the motorcycles, I think he just likes to ride so he can say the wind blows his hair around and tan his scalp!!!!!! hehehehehe, well at least he still rides, I sold my Harley and got a much bigger ride (a camper).

Boilerguy has the bike I want to be "my first". A Honda Shadow. grin.gif - I honestly haven't driven a motorcycle for about a 30 yrs, and that was only a 150 dirt bike.

For the record, I think Jim would look darn good on a Harley. ;\)

I think so too! But I don't think he'd really want to cash in one of his other wonderful toys for a new one at this point. I could be wrong! Most of Jim's brothers (he has 5) own Harley's and he just doesn't feel the need to own one at this point. I just googled Honda Shadows and they are nice looking bikes! What would Donna say? whistle.gifgrin.gif

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
I think so too! But I don't think he'd really want to cash in one of his other wonderful toys for a new one at this point. I could be wrong! Most of Jim's brothers (he has 5) own Harley's and he just doesn't feel the need to own one at this point. I just googled Honda Shadows and they are nice looking bikes! What would Donna say? whistle.gifgrin.gif

Ummm - I believe her comment would be " NO WAY " cry.gif

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom
Rumor is you don't wade when bass fishing on the St. John's, and that sometimes them bass make real nice gator bait. Chomp chomp.. \:o

That rumor is very true. Besides the gators if you try to wade you'll sink to your knees in yuck.