• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eureka Willow Creek 12x12 tent. Asking $75. This has been a real nice tent. Plenty of room for 4 adults to sleep comfortably. The tent looks very similar to the Eureka Sunrise series they sell today. This tent has aluminum poles and holds up well in the wind. The only issue with the tent is that there is a tear in the rain fly. I have had it patched a couple of times. The fabric is getting brittle. The rest of the tent is in excellent condition. I had a heavy duty zipper installed in the door about 4 years ago. I can send pictures if you are interested. I am located in Mankato.

The tent is still for sale. The tent itself is in great shape. The rain fly is the only part of the tent that needs repair. If you are interested, make an offer. Would like to move it this spring.