• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any ATV riders from northwest Iowa, southwest Minnesota?

hondarider550

I was wondering if there are any ATV riders in the northwest Iowa, southwest Minnesota, or southeast South Dakota areas that are using the forums here. If there are maybe we could get together for an outing or join another group for a ride somewhere. Let's hear from all of you... Thanks.

Hey welcome guys!!! So lets hear about the atv's that you drive and anything you want to talk about?

I was wondering about what trails or riding otions available around the area. It's too bad that there isn't any trails around the area. Where do you guys like to ride?

I ride a 1994 Suzuki King Quad 300. I just upgraded from a 1984 Honda TRX 200. I could make the trade for very little money so I figured that it would be worth it. I moved up 10 years and added 4 wheel drive. It at least gets me started into the ATV riding world. Hopefully I will be able to make a larger move in the near future.

I will check out the iowa HSOforum. It would be nice to find some trails to check out...