• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nemadji Ride vid

Roofer

I had a very hard time finding music to go along with this, but I did find something and it's the radio (clean)version. Without it all you can hear is the Kawasaki belt whine because of where I put the mic. lol

I used photobucket this time. It loads faster, but the quality is a little off, but not bad. I did the best I could with the video I had.

I'll post the few pictures I have tomorrow.

Nemadji Video

Thanks guys. I didn't even use all the video I had.

4wanderingeyes, the raptor would have made 75% of the trails we took. If the Rincon didn't make we didn't go... whoa just kiddin Dave ;\) The trails LEP broke through the woods would have been tough for a 2wd. They were atv and OHM trails only, so they were never groomed. I don't think there was a track on them.

Thanks to everyone who came along, and thanks to LEP for leading us through(and telling us stories) \:D

Originally Posted By: Roofer

Thanks to everyone who came along, and thanks to LEP for leading us through(and telling us stories) \:D

LOL. I know, sometimes I like to talk too much. grin.gif

You have to admit Roofer, we've seen some pretty funny stuff while riding.

These pics of Roofer's are typical of most of the Class I/II trails that we were on. The Class I only trails were a little slow going and technical.

I dont think Nemadji would be much fun with a class 2. Most of the trails rated for class 2 where pretty wide. For the most part you could drive the pickup on most of the class 2 trails. I never really paid attention to the class 2 trails before this weekend but I would assume all the rest of the trails in the state would be comparable as far as class 2 trails. All the fun narrow technical trails would be off limits.

Thanks.

It's a helmet cam, bullet cam, whatever you want to call it, and my recorder is a mini DV Sony handycam. I'm waiting on a new camera from twenty20 that is a helmet cam and recorder all in one. Has the same video quality and is stored in a mini SD card instead of carrying my seperate bag with the sony.

Still nice having a camcorder for when you are stopped somewhere though.

Roofer,

I had to wait to get home to see the vid with the music. I like the choice of Buck Cherry. The video actually looks better here at home than it did at work.

I said something to the Mrs. that everyone is wanting to ride again before the snow is gone and she mentioned that I have a day free between Jr's B-day and our anniversary. And how lucky am I to have this day fall on Saturday, March 8th?

Could this be what we're looking for? I'm not exactly sure. I'll have to put some feelers out there in the next few days.

Wow, what a great wife you have. Give her a wink from me.

I'm up for it, as far as I know right now. I know I will come alone again, because Shannon works that Saturday. Let's see how it goes and how the weather is.

Gol darn it Fishy! Can we get one ride with the same people and a few more. \:\( hehe

I saw the posts on that at the nation. Looks like alotta talkin' to be held up when you guys all get there. I put in a few words... grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Dozer
A Guy has to have his priorities in order ya know! \:D

I hear ya, I'm the same way. \:\)

I do understand though that some of the guys here have children and families that come first. One day I will also.