• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone looking for some good Walleye and Sauger fishing?? Go down and try The river. Had pretty good luck just off the steep drop offs. about 24 feet of water. Dead sticking was the trick with a small jig/minnow. Good luck to all they're starting to bite again.

Buck_Hunter where you fishing out of. I've been fishing close to North Hudson and was catchin alot of eyes and sauger a few weeks ago but haven't caught a whole lot recently. I did get a really nice 18 inch sauger today but that was out in 35 fow fishing for crappie. Would like to find a spot where I can catch more walleyes or sauger. What time of day you fishing?

In between Hudson and Afton. I've been finding them on the edges of flats where it goes deep fast. If you have GPS and Lake Chip these areas are really easy to find. I only caught walleye and sauger nothing else. Talking to a buddy today said, they got on them down by afton. and It was all about Presentation. They had to Jig the [PoorWordUsage] out of it. that was on saturday but by sunday it was don't move it at all. We got out late about 3 pm and I think they would have been bitting all day long. good luck all.