• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks!

Dave

Just thought it was time to say thank you to all you guys who have been posting in the ATV Forum. You guys step up to the plate and help others when questions are asked. And, you guys keep the ribbin' about each other's choice of machine respectful...and fun. It's nice to see such a great group of riders in this Forum. Just thought I'd say thanks.

The best thing about this site/ATV forums is (pardon the pun)there isn't an abundance mudslingin' going on. I gave up on "the other" site that I usually posted on because of the issues there. Especially after the site was sold. It seems there has been very little moderating there and very few updates.

The FM ATV Forums are a much better place to ride the web grin.gif

Been thinking about this for awhile (as you can see it's too darn cold for me to work) and not sure what to say.

I think you have the right word "respectful". That's my view of the people here. Sometimes it may not seem like it, but I also respect the others here. I hope it continues that way.