• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Free WEC

The Grebe

Cant wait! Gotta love the free ones, even though I end up paying for most the ppv ones anyway. Condit, and Beebe are two of my favorites hopefully they can hold on to their titles.

Oly... Did the razor get it handed to him, or what? That Varner dude can fight! Have you ever seen someone take such a wicked shot to the jaw like he did and still manage to survive? Man, that dude stepped up and put the hammer to McCollaugh!

Yeah that Varner dude really handed it to old Razor Rob, beat him at his own game. That was pretty slick when the dude gets rocked, losses his mouth piece and then calls time out, regains his composure and drops bomb after bomb on old razors face to win the title. That torres guy who took out beebe looked pretty darn slick too, he looks like he will be tough to beat.

Razor Rob looked hard to beat and Varner made it look elementary.

I thought that mouth piece thing was a slick a piece of defencive work as I've seen in the cage! Especially after absorbing that wicked shot to the jaw....most fighters would have been laying on the mat, stiff as a board, with one foot quivering and one eye looking left and the other half closed looking down!