• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aqua-Vu Showdown

PYROPAL

Question

4 answers to this question

Pyropal,

for the money they are a great unit. The Vertical display is very crisp, and the battery life is measured in DAYS instead of HOURS with the other units out there. Being able to zoom anywhere in the water column is nice. There have been some reports of folks having problem with noise, and the like. But that is generally just a matter of knowing what you are doing and adjusting accordingly.

i purchased one in December i really like it used it in 11 feet of water on a small private lake worked great then also on low in 32 feet of water and also millacs in 27 feet of water. also had the camera down up at millacs so i played around with it there were perch 1 foot of the bottom and then i could zoom in on them with the showdown and see them , i learned alot working the camera and then watching the showdown screen. and yes the the battery does last a long time. Enjoy