• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

No 24 till '09

straydog

I also heard that Kiefer is wanting to complete his chemical dependency treatment before getting back into the show. It sounds like they have 9 episodes ready to roll, but in the past they fed off audience reaction and ratings to find out which direction they want to take the show.

Either way, I am ok with them holding out until next year. I'm a HUGE 24 fan, but last season was disappointing, especially in the 2nd half. They need to get it back on track, even if it means taking their time to do so.

Coach Dog

Windy,

I guess I'm not sure if these were the ultra new ones or not. I also heard that the one of the top dogs of the show (not sure if it was the creator or who) left just recently. I'll do a little research on that one...

Coach Dog